Being audited by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) can be a stressful and time-consuming process. However, with the right representation and preparation, it can be manageable. Our CRA audit services are designed to help businesses and individuals navigate the audit process and ensure that their interests are protected.
Our audit services include:
- Representation during the audit process, including communication with the CRA on your behalf
- Preparation of all necessary documentation and records
- Review of the CRA’s findings and assessment
- Assistance with any appeals or objections that may arise
- Planning and implementing changes to your accounting and record keeping to help avoid future audits
Our team of experienced tax professionals has the knowledge and skills to help you understand the audit process and ensure that your interests are protected. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique situation and tailor our services to meet their specific needs.
We also have in-depth knowledge of tax laws and regulations, which allow us to identify potential areas of concern and provide our clients with recommendations on how to minimize their risk of an audit.
Our goal is to help our clients navigate the audit process with as little stress and disruption as possible and come out with the best possible outcome. Contact us today to learn more about how our CRA audit services can benefit you.